Monday 19 December 2011

challange 2

Lisa asked me to make some samples using the lovely Vilda stamps, and guess what?  only Lisa sells them so have a look as they are lovely to stamp with.
Here are some samples I made using this lovely stamp.



The first picture I stamped the lovely image and placed it on a base of hearts,  I decided to improvise and use cinnamon sticks wrapped up with twine and glittered wire instead of using other wooden materials.
The second card I used the lovely Anna Griffin paper and also decorated the inside to match.
The blue card was my favourite, I used a doily which I glittered and then used a flourish to embellish the card, and of course I used twine again which is one of my favourite decorative items.  All the cards were coloured with promarkers. 
I do hope you like the cards.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...